Thursday, June 12, 2014

Week 15 - 1.2 lbs - 49.2 lbs - 214.2

1.2 lbs.  1. freakin 2 lbs. 
I was angry with myself when I stepped on the scale.  I was angry because I knew the small loss was completely and utterly my fault. 
Why was it my fault?
The nibbling. 
I realized this week that another one of my food triggers is nice weather.
This week, the weather *finally* got really, really nice.  And apparently, then the weather is nice, I want to be a little lax on my eating. 
I can add up what I had that wasn't on plan:

Crusts of PB&J
A quarter of a grilled cheese
a couple of bites of lo mein
2 pieces of sweet and sour chicken.
.... and this is just what I can remember.

It doesn't sound like a lot, but apparently to me, it was. 

So, when the pity party was over, I sat down and realized that I have another trigger to work on.  Just because the weather is nice doesn't mean I can relax.

Back on the horse tomorrow - next week I'll hit that 50 mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment