Tuesday, April 3, 2012

5 hooters hot wings = 24 points

Whoa!

On my road back to try to loose weight, any WW person will tell you step one is tracking.  Sunday, I went to a friend's birthday party at hooters.  I was able to relax and have fun (probably the first fun I've had in a very long time).  I had 12 wings, a yummy Sam Adams, fried pickles and birthday cake.
I didn't start tracking until Monday (yesterday).  I had leftover wings, which I devoured after a 12 hr day, and going to BJs on the first of the month (won't be dong that again!).  I came home hungry, tired, and my back was killing me - which reminded me how much I needed to get back to the gym.
I ate my 8 wings, plus chips and dip, and blissfully sunk into bed.  Today, I tracked everything I ate yesterday.  I ate 72 points!!! 46 was supper.  I can't even tell you how shocked I was when I tracked that.  It's even more motivation to go back to the gym - to gain some activity points back.

I'm glad I didn't track Sunday!


(I'm sure this is what I would look like if I continued eating beer and wings)

No comments:

Post a Comment