Sunday, April 8, 2012

I play, I pay - 260.4

Yup, went up a pound. 

I'm really not surprised.  I'm actually glad it was only a pound. 

This week, I focused on tracking, and I tracked about 65-70% of my food (I missed a couple of days).  Some meals were good, some meals were not.  Some meals were pure stress eating/comfort food, some meals were laziness, and some just sounded good. (e.g. the steak and cheese sandwich I ordered at work instead of eating the healthy salad at my desk).

I'm sure the 1/2 bottle of wine I killed with my friend while eating what she calls "Jew Food" didn't help, either.

I was very tempted not to record my weight this morning, but that does not help with accountability. 

So, it is what it is - it was wings and beer and nachos and about a bag of Cadburry Mini Eggs (my absolute favorite!!). 

This week, I already have some recipes I'd like to try, and work starts their walking challenge.  We all got a fancy pedometer and we have to walk 5000 steps a day.  I can do that!

So - this week, I'm going to walk more, eat better, but (realistically) still cheat because it's Easter.  The good thing is Sunday is my weight in day, so I have a whole week to work of the damage I do today.

Cheers, everyone!  Happy Passover, Easter, or just plain old Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment