Sunday, August 20, 2017

Day 2

I have survived day 2!
I slept well last night - other than the 2 times I woke up to use the bathroom, and woke up at 7:15 when the kids woke up.  I wasn't hungry last night, and dis well this morning.
My first shake was at 9:30 - I had a chocolate shake with Torani SF brown sugar and cinnamon flavoring.  It tasted just like a gingerbread cookie!  I have to remember that mix.
My next shake was at 12:30 with lunch, then I started getting hungry and had the next shake at 2:50.  I had my soup at 5:45 - I was so hungry!  I sat with the family and had my soup.  My husband had one of my trigger foods - nachos.  It was so hard!  I had my soup and left the table right away.
So, now it's the end of my day.  About 6:30 I got a burst of energy - such a welcome change from the rest of the day.
I'm having my last shake in about 30 minutes.  I'm not hungry, and I'm feeling good.
Tomorrow I'm working.  It's my long day, but I'll have enough shakes and drinks to be comfortable.
Day 2 - feeling pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment