Tuesday, April 22, 2014

It's working! It's actually working!

I'm sure you're saying "duh, Michelle, look at your numbers!", but I really noticed a change in my body and clothes today. 
I weigh myself every day.  Many people don't, but I find if I weigh myself and I loose, I stay motivated.  If I don't loose weight, I know to drink more water and up the exercise today.  So, I weigh myself today, and it is 229.6.  I'm in the 220's!!!  Whoa!!!  I am less than 2 lbs away from the weight I was when I moved back to RI - 8 years ago. 

So, because I'm at the weight I was 8 years ago, does that mean I can fit into my clothes from 8 years ago?  No such luck!  Those clothes were from pre-twin era, which means pre-twin skin. 

I put on a pair of jeans today that I haven't worn in 6 or so years.  Remember when Lane Bryant decided to mess with their sizing, and the jeans were sizes 1,2,3,4,etc. instead of 14, 16, 18, 20?  Well, it's a pair of jeans from that era.  I slipped them on, I buttoned and zipped, and viola!  They fit!  I also put on a t-shirt which I lived in last summer, and now it's big and baggy.  I'm still wearing it, but it will soon go in the "too big" pile.  :-)

I'm even going down in my bra size! 

I just have such a hard time believing it!  I never thought it would happen, which is why I'm just in disbelief when I actually do loose weight and grow out of things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment