Sunday, April 27, 2014

Numbers, Numbers, Inches and Pounds

Last Thursday was the completion of my 8th week on the program.  At my clinic, this is your 2nd measurement session.  The first was, of course, before I started the program.
I'm learning to look at more than just the scale, and I'm pretty happy with my measurements!

                                          Before                     After 8 weeks                Difference
Upper Arm - Left              14.75                       14.25                            0.5
Upper Arm - Right            16                            15                                 1
Forearm                              11                           10.5                              0.5 (x2)  1
Waist                                 40                             38                                 2
Abdomen                           42.5                         39                                 3.5
Hips                                   53                             49                                 4
Thigh                                 29                            26                                  3 (x2)  6
Calf                                    19.5                         19                                 0.5 (x2) 1

So, for my total INCHES lost in the past 8 weeks - 19!
For my total POUNDS lost in the past 8 weeks on the clinic scale 29.6
Total number of POUNDS lost in the past 8 weeks on my home scale (as of this morning) - 34.4

Sometimes when I'm looking too closely at it, it can seem like a small loss, or that it's taking too long, but when you look at the overall picture - I'm pretty pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment