Friday, April 25, 2014

Week 8 - lost 1.8 lbs - total of 29.6 -233.8

This week, even though I exercised and had all my shakes with no cheating, I lost 1.8 lbs.  I was a bit disappointed - it's been my lowest lost so far.  But, looking on the bright side, I did loose 4 lbs last week. 
More importantly, I got some bad news, which normally would have immediately sent me to the fridge - but I had no urge to eat.  None.  Nada.  Such a huge milestone!  Now, I feel comfortable starting to think about transition. 
I feel like I'm going to be on FF for another 4 weeks, then start modified.

Now, I know I've lost weight, but sometimes you just can't tell how much.
I found the "before" picture from a trip to a friend's wedding.  I took the "after" picture today, after a friend in Ga. wanted to see my progress.
I have to say, I'm pretty shocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment