Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hungry, Hungry, Hungry........

So, I'm in the middle of week 4, and I'm starving.  I'm so hungry, in fact, that I had trouble falling asleep last night.  I'm not sure if this is common for week 4, or if it has to do with the extra stress I am under this week.  I started a new job on Monday, and left a job I've been at for 6 years on Friday.  I struggled at the beginning of the week wanting to eat as many nachos as I could fit in a wheel barrel.  How many nachos did I eat?  None.  Not a one. 
Friday, my last day at work, my co-workers were sweet and got me an Edible Arrangements.  Once again, I didn't eat any.  I had my 5 shakes and my water.  Last night, as I was sitting there with my stomach growling, I didn't know what to do.  Water wasn't cutting it - my stomach wanted a steak.  Eventually I was able to fall asleep after about an hour and a half. 
I haven't been this hungry since week 1.
Today is a new day - lets hope I don't have to white knuckle it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment