Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Week 3 weigh in - 247.6 - total loss: 15.8 lbs!

I was soooo happy with my week 3 weigh in! 

This is farther than I've ever gotten with Weight Watchers, South Beach Diet, or anything else I've tried. 

It has been a pretty stressful few days, and I didn't realize just HOW MUCH I use food when I'm stressed. 

On Monday, I started my new job.  By 2 pm, I wanted to eat everything in sight.   Was I hungry?  Nope - I was just stressed.  I just wanted cheese and nachos.  Lots and lots and lots of cheese and nachos. 

So, what did I eat?  Nothing.  Nothing at all.  Was I satisfied?  No.  Not at all. 
I realized I have no other tools to deal with my stress.  So, I went home, changed into my sweats, sat on the bed with my kids and just felt miserable. 

Today, it happened again - I had so many forms to fill out for hospital privileges - all the same information but slightly different.  I wanted to eat.  Did I eat?  Nope. 
I did, however, just get up and walk away for a minute or two - just to de-stress.

I really have to find some good coping skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment